This sale is being conducted for the purchase of land and/or merchantable timber. Sealed bids will be accepted at our office (mailed or delivered in person) UP TO BUT NO LATER THAN 2:00 PM AUGUST 7, 2019.
Property is located approximately 1 mile west of the intersection of Hwy 493 and Old Jackson Road in the Moscow community of Kemper County. The property fronts on the Old Jackson Road and the Murphy-Hardy Road and has several access points along the road. The property consists of 427 acres +/- and has the following timber stands:
1) 200 acres +/- of 26 year old +/- pine plantation (thinned in 2007)
2) 97 acres +/- of 23 year old +/- pine plantation (thinned in 2016)
3) 77 acres +/- of 5 year old pine plantation
4) 48 acres +/- of natural timber
5) 5 acres +/- of non-forest (roads and wildlife food plots)
For more information please contact John Carr Bates at 601-480-5173 or our office.
Lot size: 427 acres +/-
Sub Type: Land and Timber
John Carr Bates